Would you date a trans person?

Listen, I'm asking this because trans people have similar brains to those corresponding cis people. Yes, trans women are women and trans men are men. Just with different body parts.

516

Most Helpful Girl

• There’s this guy I know that’s trans and he’s so fucking gorgeous 😍 always had a crush on him. But I’m sill uneducated on the genitalia part so I don't know 😂

• Trans people are still the gender they identify with. Brain scans have proven that to be true.

• They definitely can have the same size. They get hormones so they may even be bigger.

Most Helpful Guy

• Curious.

Honestly I'm in a committed relationship so not any more.

If I wasn't though a transexual man with women parts or man parts I couldn't do. Mostly because I think he would want to look like a he and I could pal around with a bud but never had any bisexual tendencies.

And a transexual girl women parts or man parts... I couldn't do the man parts thing even if she did a great job the rest of the way but women parts after the complete change. Saying yes there makes a guy feel shallow.

Just an honest answer. Hope it doesn't offend anyone.