Would you date a trans person?

Listen, I'm asking this because trans people have similar brains to those corresponding cis people. Yes, trans women are women and trans men are men. Just with different body parts.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There’s this guy I know that’s trans and he’s so fucking gorgeous 😍 always had a crush on him. But I’m sill uneducated on the genitalia part so I don't know 😂

0|1
    0|0
    • Trans people are still the gender they identify with. Brain scans have proven that to be true.

• Show All
    • They definitely can have the same size. They get hormones so they may even be bigger.

Most Helpful Guy

• Curious.

Honestly I'm in a committed relationship so not any more.

If I wasn't though a transexual man with women parts or man parts I couldn't do. Mostly because I think he would want to look like a he and I could pal around with a bud but never had any bisexual tendencies.

And a transexual girl women parts or man parts... I couldn't do the man parts thing even if she did a great job the rest of the way but women parts after the complete change. Saying yes there makes a guy feel shallow.

Just an honest answer. Hope it doesn't offend anyone.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I would date someone who was trans. Just need a little ajustment, but other than that... If you like/love em' then you like/love em'.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a very slim chance I might, but it heavily depends on many things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry... but no

0|2
    0|1
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Never, transgender people have a mental illness and trans women are men and trans men are women. Changing the outside can't fix the inside

0|1
    0|0
    • Dude, the treatment for that mental illness is transition... have you ever learned the difference between gender and biological sex because they are hella different.

• Show All
    • Transgender day of rememberance is a day that happened not too long ago actually and I believe it is on November first or second. But it's remembering all of the trans people who are killed for being themselves

• Well that is a shame they are killed. That still doesn't mean it isn't a mental issue.

• Definitely not. You can change the body, but at the heart of it, it's still a bloke, and I'm not gonna swing that way no matter the package.

0|2
    0|1
  • If I didn't know then i would be okay with it. But if they tell me, I would probably throw up on the spot. 😄

0|1
    0|1
  • So, basically, a Volkswagen bug and a Sherman tank are the same if they use the same computer chip?

0|2
    0|1
  • I wouldn't, but I think other people would, open communication and full disclosure up front is nessarry

0|0
    0|0
  • You have been drinking too much of the Marxist gender theory Kool-Aid.
    I assume that the school you attend has that Marxist poison dressed up as some part of curriculum in a subject.
    A trans male is a woman who wants to be a man. She cannot change her body, her brain, or the fact that she has XX chromosomes.
    A trans woman is a man.
    No matter how much he fantasises and wishes that he was a woman, he has XY chromosomes, a male skeleton, male muscle structure and a male brain.
    Marxist gender theory is contrary to reality and is intended to cause mass mental illness.
    Anyone who is ‘trans’ is mentally ill and in need of psychiatric treatment.

0|0
    0|2
  • Hell yeah.
    Though i am gay, and finding another gay ftm person that was also interested would be tough statistically lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's fine, but it would be difficult to find someone who dates people ONLY for their brain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no

0|2
    0|1
  • Nope

0|1
    0|1
  • Never in a million fucking years

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a snowballs chance in hell.