My boyfriend has a personality disorder, how should I help him?

I love him very much and I would never dump him because of this disase. instead I wanna face it togather with him. He has been through real tough times. He was raped when he was kid, his dad was a f. cktard who made him watch p. rn when he was like 5 or smth.. he got beaten up a lot and his mom was careless. she also (for some fkin reason) keep shamin him bcs of s. e. xuality stuff, like if he would mast or smth and she caught him she would be mad and stuff which if fkin retarded cus he is 23 years old. grown ass man... he was thrown out of the house and lived on streets for 3 months , during that time he had no food no home and his ex also wanted to dump him.. so he has gone through tough times, he was very violent back then, he was takin to psych and been there for 6 months and took meds. now he is actin normal and all that although he says he can see unusual stuff.. like creatures u know.. I dint know how to help him but I love him very much

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly in these kind of cases there r two things u can give a guy :-1) Love and 2) Hobby. He gets both he will be doing fine once he get connected to the hobby deeply.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't really do things for people with disordered personalities but wait for them to be abusive towards you. That's what they do, no matter how much compassion you show them.

• is that right? he doesn't seems abusive but he said he has been abusive towards his ex..

• That's another clue he's going to be abusive. Don't put your head in the sand.