Do you date only certain races?

I would date anyone from any race, and it baffles me when some people say no to others because of their race. After answering please explain why.
  • Yes, I only date certain races.
  • No, I don’t have a preference.

720

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• I've dated East Asians, Latinas, white, and black women. Don't forget that there usually needs to be a certain comfort level when you date someone from a different background, and that isn't always present when there are cultural differences. People may also not want to deal with disapproval from friends, family, and the larger society.

• No, with this said I've mostly hooked up with black chicks. And after years of it. When I hooked up with a white chick I was a little like wtf pink nipples, there awesome but like im used to Hershey kiss nips. Just bang the color of the rainbow dou its pretty awesome.

• I always thought I would marry an Italian American girl, since I am Italian American myself. But Life and love had other plans. So far I have dated many latina women, as well as south Asian women. I have not had an Italian American girlfriend since HS. By ideally I think this would be good, to preserve heritage and culture.

I find the biggest hurdle to be cultural differences. Right now, I am in love with an Indian girl who is across the world. there is a lot of differences between us

• Personally, I'm attracted to lighter skinned women. For me, it's more of just another physical attribute that I find attractive, such as longer hair, bright eyes, and a warm smile.

• I wouldn't say I date certain races in the sense that I pick and choose people based on race but I'm more attracted to people of my own race and so have only dated/slept with people of my own race.

• I see what you’re saying. I wouldn’t say no to someone because of their race either but I find myself mostly attracted to white guys or Hispanics.

• Evidently, you find all races have attractive people.

Other people don't.

That's all there really is to it. Nothing sinister.

• If a woman looks good, then she looks good. I've dated beautiful? Women are sexy af and I'm taking them out.

• I've only dated certain races. It's just a matter of personal preference. Women of some races just don't (or haven't yet) appealed to me.

• I've dated all major races other than Arab girls, and I only exclude them because the only one's I know are new immigrants with lots of religious hangups.

• No I care not what the race of the girl is, just as long as she's got a phat ass she can be anything from Asian to African, it doesn't matter to me.

• I dont find some cultures compatable to my lifestyle.

• Yes because I'm only attracted to girls from certain races

• oh and there is a lot of those lol... like a lot

• only the superior master race✌

• Yes, I only date certain races.

• Nope I just go with the flow

• noppe

• Only females LOL

• Are you being avoided by certain races? Odd thing is I can get dates from every race besides my own.

• No not really. I live in like one of the whitest states so there’s not much diversity. But I love white guys anyways (ones that aren’t redneck of course) and I love all races. But there was one guy who I know is attracted to me but doesn’t wanna get too close because I’m half black. Kinda weird.

• That’s nice! I wish where I lived was more diverse like yours! Just because the lack of diversity kinda causes people to have more biased opinions about stuff.

• True indeed.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm primarily ATTRACTED to white guys (meaning, they tend to catch my attention first) but I'd willingly date guys of any race cause at the end of the day if we vibe, we vibe, regardless of the race he is.

• No, I don't date only certain races. But after dating some black guys I understand little why people say "once you go black you never go back" but this doesn't mean that it is not possible again date a white guy... the grass at some parts are greener at all sides. I have never dated an Asian

• So what in the quote makes u feel that way you know once u go black?

• @Mr-chocolate 1. The sex with all of them was fantastic. But I had fantastic sex with white guys too. 2. I like the contrast of our bodies when we have sex, I like how their skin feels 3. The boys I did something were all sweet and caring. 4. And they make me feel something sweet towards them too

• My first guy was black, then for some reason I was only attracted to white guys for awhile and only dated white guts. I'm currently dating a black guy though lol I'm all over the place

• nah skin colour doesn't matter, if I like u then I like u simple

• I just don't find any races attractive.

• No, I don’t have a preference

• No preferences