Girls, How young is too young?

Not talking about underage girls. I am 35 and have recently started getting a college degree. There are all these cute girls in my class and I am always thinking, are they too young or not? I have turned down several because they were like 18 or 19 or early 20's. Do you think I could be happy with a girl that young? Is it right? And will everyone think it is gross?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh I can only see a girl that age as being a good fuckbuddy for someone your age. If you're looking for a serious relationship someone who's at least in their mid 20s would be better. 18/19 still has a young mentality, regardless of how grown we appear/act haha

• Yea. Some can fool ya. Some seem pretty mature but I still doubt it.

• I know plenty of girls that age who seem grown af but at the end of the day they still a little childish. I mean, they're still teenagers.