What do you think this guy is doing?

Anonymous
We started as just going to be a one night stand but ended up having fun and continued to talk and hang out kinda friends with benefits. Was sure of it that he wasn't a fuck boy but I reckon he wants to be if you know what I mean.

He ended up hooking up with someone else which resulted in me deleting him from my life only because he did it in front of me but he says he didn't know I was there.

3 weeks later and I get the biggest apology from him and we ended up getting back to how we were.

Ever since he's been coming down to see me (we live 3 hours apart) which he never did before. Even just for the night which I find weird. He's also kinda clingy now and always wants to see me
The only reason I'm still talking to him is because I wanna be a bitch and hook up with some guy in front of him coz I know it'll hurt him and then never speak again

he says we'll never be together but if he were a fuck boy would he drive 3 hours just to spend the night with me?
What do you think this guy is doing?
2
1