Disney date? Would most guys do it for a girl they liked or loved?

Would most guys take a girl on a date to a theme park (those who live within a few hours away of one? I was just at Disney today with my mom and I saw a few couples, I instantly felt jealous and longed for my boyfriend to do that with. Also, is it a problem if she gets major anxiety around thrill rides like coasters and if he likes those attractions? Would he try to force me on if I ever get a bf?

024

Most Helpful Guy

• The wording threw me off but I think It would be great, even If I didn't enjoy all of. If the woman was having fun chances are I would be. If he tried to force you a ride I would just get away from him, one way or another. Trying to convince you through talking us fine, but if you decide no. He has to respect that... I live across the country. But still, it should be considered special and an opportunity to do things you can't usually do.

• Would you have fun? Yeah, my friends literally dragged/ roughly carried me into a ride I was terrified of on a field trip. I am traumatized from that. Anyways, you care about her fun and in turn means you had fun? I'm not used to hearing that.

• I don't know how that would happen. There's always something to worry about.

• I know. But that's where I'd feel like I can help. Like, yeah you could stress at first but if the guy had it all planned and all you had to do was have fun. Eventually you would de-stress yeah, it probably take effort for the guy to not get frustrated at times. But I think it's totally worth seeing her happy