Having feelings for a boy, while being in a relationship with another guy?

I don't know what to feel now... I have been in a relationship with a man for 6 months now... but from several weeks, one of the boys who is my friend, makes me somehow not feel indifferent to him... I crave for his attention, for him to look at me... but when I get back home to my boyfriend, I love him as much as before... on one hand, I love my boyfriend very much, on the other hand, the little not so friendly feeling for the other boy makes me feel confused... what to do? Do I give myself more time to see where the feelings will lead me?Having feelings for a boy, while being in a relationship with another guy...??

29

Most Helpful Guy

• This is why I don't like monogamy. Listen you are human. To think that once you date one person you will have no attraction to others is ridiculous. It's not like you say "I do" then everyobe else just looks unsexy. You will like other people, same as him. I encourage open communication about that reality. Don't get mad at yourself for liking people