What do guys think when a female don't let you have sex on the first night and what are your thoughts?

This guy I met has a girlfriend and I'm so glad that I didn't sleep with him and he went and bought a room thinking I was going to go for it. Could of took me on a decent date. Now he's all mad I guess.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A guy can have N nunber of things going on his head. Different people have different thinking process.
    Lets just say this guy was looking for sexual pleasures, he might be abusing you or thinking of you as a not-so-modern-girl. If this guy was looking for some serious relationship, which he wasn't, then he would understand your point and won't go mad. Now as you said this guy has gone mad, then guess what, you are safe from him now.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• Shows a real lack of maturity and self-ontrol on his part. The only one who should be mad is you (because of his behavior and wasting your time).

1|1
    0|0
  • He was stupid enough to pay for a room, his fault not yours! He's disappointed and upset to loose that money, understandably, but that's not your fault. Unless you "promised" him or led him to believe it was going to happen or made the suggestion for him to get the room? Regardless, what's he doing that for if he has a girlfriend? He deserves it! lol

0|1
    0|0
  • The only man who would be disappointed in not having sex on the first date is one who is used to dating trashy women. So, the question is, what are you doing to attract such trashy men?

1|0
    0|0
  • Not all guys are the same (of course). I always want to feel a deeper connection. if you have gotten to know each other a lot before the 1st date that’s not the same as a 1st date with someone you barely know.

All that said, the guy you’re talking about is bad news. You owe him nothing as he tried to deceive you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Truthfully I've never even tried to get a woman to have sex on the first date. That's crazy fast. Totally backwards as well. Doing the most bonding, intimate thing you can do... before you hardly even know a person.

1|1
    0|0
  • Normally if we have sex in the first date it means we fell in love, but well, if he's an asshole who has a girlfriend and is dating with another women don't even care of it. Sometimes i feel i'm not normal by thinking that's being a really bad person, too many people like to hurt their girlfriends/boyfriends.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's fine, perfectly normal. After I got divorced and started dating I never pressured women for sex. I never even asked them for sex. I just waited until they were ready. This usually wasn't very long, typically about the third date. Eventually I decided that three dates wasn't enough for me. My wife and I didn't have sex until we had been dating a couple of months.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to wait for marriage so what are your thoughts on that?

1|0
    0|0
  • She did not let me have her at first date, only a kiss. It made me want her even more, she was always teasing me I was crazy, and we slepts together a couple of days later. Now we live together

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I believe in waiting, it's very clear that he was only after one thing

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you should of sex on the first date because there are people like that. They mostly just want sex. I think a person should prove that they deserve to have sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's a douchebag, booking a room for a first date is kind of creepy unless you've been talking online or something for a long time prior to the first meeting.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don't expect anything to happen in that sense so I don't mind. Howevee I feel like if u did it on the first night it would kinda feel like a one night stand

1|0
    0|0
  • he is lousy. to expect so much. move on, he is not for you.

1|1
    0|0
  • That shows he was just after one thing, and one thing only. He is made because he do not have anything to brag to his homeboys about.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't ever expect sex on the first night. I rather build a steady relationship first.

1|0
    0|0
  • I go on a date with no expectations, so not a big deal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Any guy that expects sex on the first date isn't worth dating.
    Any woman that would never even consider sex on the first date, just because it is the first date, isn't worth dating either. If you end up having sex because it felt right and you just clicked that well, the guy will respect you a lot more then any other woman. Women that have sex by calendar or date number are women I do not respect. I once had sex INSTEAD of a first date. We actually cancelled the date and I just went to her house. Literally 90 seconds after meeting her she was on her knees and my pants were down and she was sucking my cock. That night is one of my most cherished nights. But we also had talked and texted so much in the week prior that it was like we were on our 5th date when we met. We tried to date for about a month before I knew I tried to date too soon after my divorce and stopped. I actually just talked to her about a week ago. I saw her back on POF and it brought back such awesome memories.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't ask for sex in the first night, I respect her will.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol...

1|0
    0|0
    • What's funny friend?

• I am thinking about pity situation of guy who will have lot of wishes n expectations on wife n belief too so thinking about him I feel lol

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes