What do guys think when a female don't let you have sex on the first night and what are your thoughts?

This guy I met has a girlfriend and I'm so glad that I didn't sleep with him and he went and bought a room thinking I was going to go for it. Could of took me on a decent date. Now he's all mad I guess.

227

Most Helpful Guy

• A guy can have N nunber of things going on his head. Different people have different thinking process.
    Lets just say this guy was looking for sexual pleasures, he might be abusing you or thinking of you as a not-so-modern-girl. If this guy was looking for some serious relationship, which he wasn't, then he would understand your point and won't go mad. Now as you said this guy has gone mad, then guess what, you are safe from him now.

Most Helpful Girl