Why he never says anything face to face?

My boyfriend is so romantic through the messages all the time but whenever we meet he treats me like a friend and it seems so hard for him to talk romantic or flirt I've never heard him telling me "I love you" but just once through the voice message and when I talk romantic face to face I can really feel somehow he gets lock... well does this mean he doesn't love me actually or doubting it? Also he never calls me never!! But he do text all the time ! I don't understand at all :'D

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Calling is a thing of the past sadly.
    Also has he had a long term relationship before? Because if not then chances are he just doesn't know how.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know about his past relationships but He has so many girl friends so he shouldn't be shy around girls !!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I personally find it a lot easier to express myself through text than in person. I have time to think clearly about what I want to say and if I really mean it. It doesn't mean it's any less genuine. However, it does depend on the person. Because the other reason could be that they just don't mean what they say and aren't able to say it in person because it's more of an intimate interaction.

1|0
    0|0
  • Few people are more expressive while writing than talking to other, even I face the same issue It is common in many relations that both the people may not be so expressive. So you try to start more conversations outside and don't force him to talk if he is feeling nervous, he will get opened after few meetings. It works. Happy relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to be like your boyfriend. My issue was/is not having the confidence in myself or my ability to swiftly and accurately articulate what I'm trying to say.

1|1
    0|0
  • He is that kind of person who can't express himself when together. He is shy and feared of peoples etc

1|1
    0|0
  • Probably he is shy or he is afraid that he may say something wrong because we can delete text during chat but not in reality. ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly boy feel shy to talk with girls freely in public it's natural

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes