Why he never says anything face to face?

My boyfriend is so romantic through the messages all the time but whenever we meet he treats me like a friend and it seems so hard for him to talk romantic or flirt I've never heard him telling me "I love you" but just once through the voice message and when I talk romantic face to face I can really feel somehow he gets lock... well does this mean he doesn't love me actually or doubting it? Also he never calls me never!! But he do text all the time ! I don't understand at all :'D

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Calling is a thing of the past sadly.
    Also has he had a long term relationship before? Because if not then chances are he just doesn't know how.

• I don't know about his past relationships but He has so many girl friends so he shouldn't be shy around girls !!!