Vote A
  • No (why?)
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course it can work.

Everything is in the hand of the parties. It's all dependable on the individuals and how they handle the relation. There is obviously a difference between a physical relationship and long distant relationship. However; when you look at it deeply; the difference aren't that massive at all.

In order to successfully establish a relationship; there are certain elements required. Such as: True love; Respect; Trust; Honesty; Unity and Integrity; Mutual Communication; Mutual Understanding and Mutual Agreement. It doesn't matter if your relationship is physical or distant. These elements and many others are required to make it work.

Furthermore; many people imply the lying factor. It's invalid. Of course the percentage of getting coned or lied to is higher when the relation stands long distant but do we really think people aren't getting coned and lied to while interacting physically? False. We are seeing it everyday. People get told lies right in front of their face right in a physical date and communication and even physically get used for sex or money and they can't even understand it. So getting lied to or being faked is not up to distant or physical. You just must always be careful to hang around the right people and watch your six.

Moreover; patience is an element that is required for any relationship. Relationship requires Patience; Dedication; Loyalty; Time and Effort to make it work and keep it flowing. In a distant relationship; it takes more of these appointed elements. More of each.

I'm not surprised that majority voted for (No) so far. I would not personally recommend this sort of relationship to anyone because the truth is majority can't handle it. People nowadays can't even handle their physical relationships leave alone distant. Relationship makes a lot of work and distant makes even more. Also; for a generation that is too depended on sexual relationships. Distant is really difficult to handle. But at the end; it's dependable. And majorly it's more dependable on the man. If both parties contribute and participate by heart and put effort with willingness and the feelings be actually truly real. It can work. If not; it won't work.

I am getting married in January 2018 with my Finnish and only girlfriend which i have been in a long distant relationship with since 2012.

Good Luck.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• At your age? It doesn't really happen that long distance relationship last long but I'm in one and I know it's possible. Sometimes it's hard not to have them around just to hug, kiss and feel their heat close to you. It's doable, if you really love them and want to stay together it can last. You just have to know that the relationship will become more fragile because jealous will get the best of both of you sometimes. They didn't reply your text but they posted something snapchat etc (sounds stupid but I've heard people say that)...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• It honestly depends how long the distance is. If it's more than like 100 miles, basically out of relatively quick driving distance where we can both hook up and have sex relatively quickly when we're both in the mood, then no. It can't. That's too far, if it's farther than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am going through one right now. and have been in another. It does not work. Trust is hard to build and maintain. Women need more frequent affection and love than men do and will begin to look for it with other men who are closer by. However, men act similarly when it comes to physical pleasure, often seeking not a romantic partner but sexual hook ups.

Be careful and try and enter relationships with someone who is close to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some don't. None last forever though. At some point, the relationship grows to a point where long distance measures are inadequate. It's necessary to have more contact and more meaningful contact to continue to foster growth.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been in a few. depends a lot on the guy. and what u r willing to show and do in front of a cam. mostly the long distance relationships get boring pretty fast... and most guys want more and more... so unless you regularly can meet like once a month, its just about gettin naked couple times and thats it

0|0
    0|0
    • Well non of it is an option

• so u won't send nudes, u won't meet him and u dont plan to do any of that soon? i just noticed u r 16... whats his age and r u sure about his age? when i was 16 i didn't care much about seein the girl naked... but after like 18+ it was like kinda normal to get sexy pics... would get bored easily unlesss you 2 have smthing like a hobby or a game u play together. Like some PC game where you go hunting or fight together... basically its as i said: doesn't work cuz people get bored easily

• Yes I'm 16 and we are Planing to get married...

• I've had a rough experience once, and I know for a fact it can't work no matter the circumstances. I was cheated on after leaving for a few months, but I know it's in our nature to feel pleasure. So whatevs, I wouldn't try it honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the percentages of them successfully working are low.

For me personally I don't even do them.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... well with tech now days it probably works u can use video call and all.
    but i'm just pessimistic about it. maybe it gonna work a while. but it'll end in a bad way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so unless you had some type of interaction in real life before as you just end up enjoying the novelty of having a girlfriend with none of the hard parts of a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • At least your pollsters have a clue.
    Stats say they they're good for about 90 days before imploding.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they work out. If you say it's impossible, you obviously haven't tried your best to make it work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• If the right level of communication was maintained, possibly. I think long distance relationships can work but only for a certain amount of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can, but more often than not they don't work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • to me, no, physical connection is important.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because it’s complete and uttter bullshiat

0|1
    0|0
  • they can if you make it work

0|0
    0|0
  • It works.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can.

0|0
    0|1
  • When I want a hug and a kiss, where is he? When I want to get a hold of him, I can't, I can't even find him. So it would hardly work, maybe for very short time as a transition period, but definitely I won't do it for long.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes