Why do girls make guys wait for sex when they have sex with other guys on the first date?

• Don't know, makes no sense
  • Because they want it to be special even though it's not going to be anyway

1516

Most Helpful Girl

• I dunno, most likely just testing him to see if all he wants is sex. Some guys they don't care about getting humped and dumped by, other guys they wanna hold on to.
    I think it's kinda stupid but that's probably along the lines of what they're thinking when they do that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't know, makes no sense. Then they act like the guy should be fine with waiting even though she slept with other guys the same night as meeting them.

I asked a similar question and most women voted that it made sense to make boyfriends wait but not nonboyfriends.

Why do some girls make boyfriends wait for sex, but don't make non boyfriends wait? β†—

• There was a post a while back on GAG about a guy who waited two years with his girlfriend and she cheated on him one night with a guy drunk. I told him to dump her immediately. He did it, I am proud of him.

• Yes, i was just about to write that, i looked it up and i realized the oldest story i could find had no link to the study and i looked at the url and noticed the same thing, all other articles didn't provide a source either

• And it claimed to use fruit flies which I found odd, i figured it would be very difficult to study each fly you'd think they would use something easier to work with and more similar to humans.