Guys, Feeling ignored?

Okay, so I’m posting this because I probably need a quick kick to the pants to knock some sense into me. There’s this guy I’ve been seeing for about a year now, and our communication has always beeen fine, even great. A week ago his brother bought him a trip to Mexico. He texted me the first few days from there, and then stopped. His last text was about how he had just gotten a job interview and was going to tell me about it. No fight or anything. And he hasn’t texted me back since then, a few days ago.

Normally this wouldn’t really bother me, and I don’t want to make a big deal about it, because he’s on vacation and I want him to have a good time and enjoy himself. Howeve, I noticed he’s been on Facebook, posting things and responding to other people. So now I just feel confused and ignored. This is the first time something like this has happened. I’m supposed to go stay with him and his parents in a month, and I haven’t heard anything different, so I would assume everything is okay, but I hate feeling this ignored and I don’t know what to do about it. Any advice?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't read too much into the situation. Vacations change the entire way to deal with the world. Even for several days after, you can feel like someone else. If it's been good and you don't have any real reason to think there is an issue, be patient.

• Be patient, as in don’t text him until/if he decides to contact me?

• Ahhhh! You made my day. I wish everyone was as kind!!

• Well, I know somewhere there is a person who has the clone of your soul. Every time I talk to someone like you, it not only makes me feel good but gives me hope that I will some day find her.

What I would really like to do is find a strategy partner for lack of a better term. Anyway, a friend in the enemy camp of the dating scene so we can trade favors and help each other find someone just like themselves. Maybe it wouldn't help but this is what gives me all of my self confidence!