Would you date someone who was 100 lbs overweight if they were also smart, funny, well-dressed, had a good job, and shared your values and interests?

621

Most Helpful Guy

• I have dated women who were 10-20 pounds overweight and didn't have a problem with that. I was attracted to them and had a physical relationship with some of them.

However, I can't imagine finding myself attracted to a woman who is 100 lbs overweight. If I am not attracted, why date her? Wouldn't that be deceiving her?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was attracted to them, and there was chemistry then yes why not. If it was something that really bothered me I would maybe bring up getting healthier together no harm in trying to approve together

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE