Is this cheating?

Im datung my girlfriend of 3 years and I turn 21 on Tuesday. Since ill be out of town, would it be okay if I just went to a bar and takked to other women as long as I don't physically do anythi g with them?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no. Yes you calk talk to other women, no because you'll be in an inebriated state and it'll cause trust issues between you and your girlfriend 'because what if you had slept with her accidentally.'

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I wasn't planning on shit drunk. Just like 2 needs and leaving

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends how you were talking. If 6ou were talking as just friends without the intent to go any further, then no its not. But if by talking you mean chatting up etc then yes, it's classed as cheating.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE