Is this cheating?

Im datung my girlfriend of 3 years and I turn 21 on Tuesday. Since ill be out of town, would it be okay if I just went to a bar and takked to other women as long as I don't physically do anythi g with them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no. Yes you calk talk to other women, no because you'll be in an inebriated state and it'll cause trust issues between you and your girlfriend 'because what if you had slept with her accidentally.'

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I wasn't planning on shit drunk. Just like 2 needs and leaving

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends how you were talking. If 6ou were talking as just friends without the intent to go any further, then no its not. But if by talking you mean chatting up etc then yes, it's classed as cheating.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Unless there's any sexual contact/intercourse or romantic kisses, that wouldn't be cheating if you just talked to other women. It depends on your intentions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most females will freak out if you give them a opportunity to know.. depends on the girl. Some females aren't that effected and wouldn't care if you become a flirtatious pig womanizer if you are only doing it for a passtime or thrill for celebration. Some females will be very unhappy.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're just having a conversation then, not cheating. But if you're flirting and talking like you're single then yes, cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's cheating...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• If you are going with the intention to talk to women rather than talking to anyone than it seems to me that you are cheating in an emotional respect rather than physical but if you just want to talk to people and some end up being woman than that's not abnormal

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes