Is there a color you prefer to see the opposite gender wearing? And if so, what color and why?

I’m blonde and light skinned, so I’ve always worn light colors, but as of recent, I’ve had a few guys tell me I should wear more red and dark colors. Said something about it being more visually pleasing, which was new to me because I never thought those were my colors (dark red, burgundy, navy blue, etc)

It’s the opposite for me, as I tend to prefer seeing guys in blues and greens, it just looks more attractive than a dark color.

Any thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it when girls wear red, its just really appealing and sexy. It could be a red scarf or just lipstick.
    Also red is my favorite color and i do agree that you red goes really well if you're light skinned and blonde, it just matches

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• White shirt and blue jeans!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• dark colours do go well with light skin and light colours look good with a tan and black hair so i can see their point

0|0
    0|0
  • Never even thought about it in the least; if there is, it's subliminal.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like her to wear pink and some others and i dunno y.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really... As long as it looks good, I dont mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pink ☺️💕

0|0
    0|0
  • Red and withe

0|0
    0|0
  • Red...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in particular

0|0
    0|0
  • Orange! It is edgy :3

0|0
    0|0
  • Green I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • White anything

0|0
    0|0
  • i like Purple

0|0
    0|0
  • Black or white. Just looks and goes well with about anything or any situation. Matching nail colors to outfits for extra credit.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes