Is there a color you prefer to see the opposite gender wearing? And if so, what color and why?

I’m blonde and light skinned, so I’ve always worn light colors, but as of recent, I’ve had a few guys tell me I should wear more red and dark colors. Said something about it being more visually pleasing, which was new to me because I never thought those were my colors (dark red, burgundy, navy blue, etc)

It’s the opposite for me, as I tend to prefer seeing guys in blues and greens, it just looks more attractive than a dark color.

Any thoughts?

114

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it when girls wear red, its just really appealing and sexy. It could be a red scarf or just lipstick.
    Also red is my favorite color and i do agree that you red goes really well if you're light skinned and blonde, it just matches

Most Helpful Girl

• White shirt and blue jeans!!