He's telling his ex's about me?

and it's not positive. My boyfriend has been talking to two of his ex's when he's annoyed with me. he's friends with both of these ex's, but I feel it's wrong to vent negatively about your current relationship with your past ones.

it's like parents, as soon as you talk badly about your partner, they remember that and keep that in their heads, even after you've sorted out the problems. they still see them in a negative light

I need some dot points to explain to him why it's a bad thing to do...

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the fact he has been intimate with these ladies he should appreciate the fact you are happy with him being friends with them!! Most woman wouldn't!!

But discussing his current relationship with his ex's leads to comparison and bad advice. If they know whats best for him then why are they his ex?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He’s bang out of order.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE