I'm in love with my best friend's girlfriend?

My best friend and i are inseparable, we have known each other for years and bonded like brothers but his girlfriend is literally all i have ever wanted and i feel like if she was single we definitely could become a couple, all i can think about is her and how much i love her, every night i think about her and every morning when i wake up i sigh at the thought that she and i aren't together, i sometimes cry when i think about her. i die at the thought of losing her. What do i do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell your friend, I'm sure that your friendship will survive to it if you're really best friends.
    Oh, by saying this I assume that the girl you like is friends with your best friend, not actually a girlfriend (romantically speaking).

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 4

• I dunno man... I really don't. It's a tough situation. But either you may have to spend time away from them, or you may have to just tell your friend how you feel, and see what he says. The three of you could maybe talk about it and that may break the spell. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mate I've been in your exact position its really hard it put a massive strain on my life you just need to keep on telling yourself that that girls taken already and you can't change than unfortunately :( all you can do is be the bestest friends you can too the both of them and once they've split up then you might have a shit, just remember how much of a good friend you are as you've not made a move on her, I had countless opportunities and she wanted it too bit I couldn't do that too my best buddy evern when things got shit

0|0
    0|0
  • You wish that you had "Jessie's Girl?

0|0
    0|0
  • No no no... This is bad... Like really bad

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes