I'm in love with my best friend's girlfriend?

My best friend and i are inseparable, we have known each other for years and bonded like brothers but his girlfriend is literally all i have ever wanted and i feel like if she was single we definitely could become a couple, all i can think about is her and how much i love her, every night i think about her and every morning when i wake up i sigh at the thought that she and i aren't together, i sometimes cry when i think about her. i die at the thought of losing her. What do i do?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell your friend, I'm sure that your friendship will survive to it if you're really best friends.
    Oh, by saying this I assume that the girl you like is friends with your best friend, not actually a girlfriend (romantically speaking).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE