I think I look less boyish and more girly today yet everyone is still treating me badly?

What must i do to get the attention of some men.

https://flic.kr/p/HzXuyg

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't need to do anything they will come. However if you see someone you are attracted to introduce yourself. Sometimes women would benefit taking the initiative then standing back and waiting the guy all the time.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe it's because of your short haircut. I don't want to tell you to change yourself but maybe some makeup would help?
    some eyeliner and mascara makes your look less boyish.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I think you are beautiful and girly, not sure how you concluded you look manly.
    Being treated bad part, sometimes jealousy makes treat other badly, don't let them get at you , be true to yourself and your job everyone has to treat you good.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like a girl. Don't let them get to you. Ignore the haters.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow... You're beautiful. Why would anyone be mean to you?

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you. I just want someone to love me the way i am but everyday i try hard to impress and its always failure.

• Don't ever change. You can never be the best at something you're not. Be yourself.

• Adding another color then black wouldn't hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yo look like a girl. Don't worry!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes