When do you know you should end you’re relationship?

I’ve been with my boyfriend for over a year, and I do love him a lot, however I feel like things are a different to before. It’s my first proper relationship, and I’m not sure if there's a slump in our relationship, or if things are always going to be like this.

I find that my eyes are wandering to another guy, I just don’t know if there’s anyway to fix the relationship, because I do want to be with him, and the last thing I want is for us to break up, but at the same time I don’t want to be with him for the sake of it, because it’s unfair to both of us, especially him.

Does this sound like a slump that I could try and fix? I really need some advice 😭

thanks ☺️

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• The thing is people grow and change as time goes on.. the more we experience changes the way we perceive new experiences and old experiences. The person you are today is not who you were yesterday and not who you will be tomorrow. Things will not always be as they are now. You have to decide if you are willing to wait for the change to happen or if you are going to be the change that happens. If you really do love him the best thing you can do is talk to him. You have the right to say I am not happy with the way things are and why you are not happy and ask for change.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Well how old are you both? and you say your eyes are wandering to another guy? is he from your school work or what?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's possible that you are losing feelings for him. You might think you love him but you really don't. Try talking to him about if

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes