When do you know you should end you’re relationship?

I’ve been with my boyfriend for over a year, and I do love him a lot, however I feel like things are a different to before. It’s my first proper relationship, and I’m not sure if there's a slump in our relationship, or if things are always going to be like this.

I find that my eyes are wandering to another guy, I just don’t know if there’s anyway to fix the relationship, because I do want to be with him, and the last thing I want is for us to break up, but at the same time I don’t want to be with him for the sake of it, because it’s unfair to both of us, especially him.

Does this sound like a slump that I could try and fix? I really need some advice 😭

thanks ☺️

21