Girls, if a guy told you what he was able to offer as attributes, if you was to date him, would you date him and give him a chance or not?

If a guy said he could offer these things in a relationship, would you give him a chance?
If you was on a date/ getting to know him in whatever way.

Even if he's not what you concider 'attractive', but average looking or so in your opinion, but a nice guy in genral. (If your friends or not friends with him).

This is what I have to offer myself basically.
But I've never been on a date or had a girlfriend, and I feel like girls (NOT ALL) only seem to go for 'looks' over everything else, and yes, some guys also do the same, but not all of us do, like me for example, I go for what I like, regardless of what others will think/ say about them.

The list:

Protection/ protective
Honesty
Trust
Loyalty
Faithful
Respectful
Caring
Loving
Understanding
Passionate
Mental/ financial support (depends on the situation/ and what aspect of mentallity).
Kind
100% commited to you, and you only!

Or does these even matter any more, and do girls even look for these in a guy, or is it just 'looks' they go for?

2