Do guys care about how much money a girl has or how good her job is providing she's not a gold digger?

Please reply honestly. Is a girl's social status important? Let's say you have two equally beautiful and intelligent girls and all other things equal. Would you choose the girl that has a social status and more money?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no reason to be dishonest and i have no intention to prove myself.

Two elements are the least important for me:
    1. Appearance 2. Financial status.

The most important factor for me:
    -Personally and character.

Because that's what makes us to be who we are as a person; as a human and as a citizen.

Furthermore; financial capability is not important for me because money comes and goes. It's not important at all. Today you have it; tomorrow you don't. You earn to spend it and it's always on move and none existent. It's just a stupid part of life. A woman's pocket does not determine who she is as a person and how intellectual and open minded she is. It does not burst the context of her character.

A together life and love is not a business. A relationship is empty of these measurements otherwise it's not love. A together love is about working hard together and building the life together. It doesn't matter who earns what or how much. Hers is his and his is hers. That's a together life. That's what relationship is about. Partnership on every stage.

Good Luck.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Obviously, until unless a guy loves a girl, he would prefer to go for a wealthier girl if the girl is equally beautiful as the other girl who is beautiful and poor.
    The world is materialistic, it's a harsh reality but love and passion can take priority over materialistic thinking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would pick who I'm happiest with if it's the girl who doesn't have money or social status then I'll help her get those

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about social status.

The majority of women aren't golddiggers, but some guys use it as an excuse for not being able to get girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd chose the girl that is going to make a better companion.
    Thats all that matters

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me at all, Im not a material person

0|0
    0|0
  • All other things equal, yeah, I'd go for the wealthier one. Social status is meaningless to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me it doesn't matter. It matters more who she is as a person not her material worth

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously yes we have learnt that from girls to plan n look for safety n settlement

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not at all...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes