Do guys care about how much money a girl has or how good her job is providing she's not a gold digger?

Please reply honestly. Is a girl's social status important? Let's say you have two equally beautiful and intelligent girls and all other things equal. Would you choose the girl that has a social status and more money?

010

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no reason to be dishonest and i have no intention to prove myself.

Two elements are the least important for me:
    1. Appearance 2. Financial status.

The most important factor for me:
    -Personally and character.

Because that's what makes us to be who we are as a person; as a human and as a citizen.

Furthermore; financial capability is not important for me because money comes and goes. It's not important at all. Today you have it; tomorrow you don't. You earn to spend it and it's always on move and none existent. It's just a stupid part of life. A woman's pocket does not determine who she is as a person and how intellectual and open minded she is. It does not burst the context of her character.

A together life and love is not a business. A relationship is empty of these measurements otherwise it's not love. A together love is about working hard together and building the life together. It doesn't matter who earns what or how much. Hers is his and his is hers. That's a together life. That's what relationship is about. Partnership on every stage.

Good Luck.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE