How to go about dating a coworker?

So there has been this coworker i've been talking to for few months now. I'd say we've grown to be pretty good friends to this point, recently, I've managed to sneak her out for just the two of us to hangout and do something we both enjoy doing. Now, I feel like we got some decent chemistry with each other, we can talk to each other in anyway and not worry about offending each other with what we say, we even talk some personal things with each other as well, but I think waht I am lacking is getting to know the detailed things about her, her "things i like and don't like", etc. We talk just about every day now to each other, in and outside of work. I flirt with her a lot and she hasn't given me any signal to "go away". She seems like a really cool woman, I'm shocked that she doesn't have a boyfriend (or at least I think). I wouldn't normally be afraid to upfront with her and ask her out, but since we are coworkers, its ECK. What's the best way to talk to her about seeing what's going on with her relationship life and maybe ask her out without making things awkward with a coworker if I were to ask her out.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Nooooo!!! Don’t do it!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Back off a little bit to see if she really cares. If she does and comes to you more, you can make use of that situation to be serious (let her know you're serious) about the relationship between you and figure it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont shit where you eat

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes