Where are good places to meet women of I'm not into online personals and the bar/club scene?

The bars here are dives and usually have an older crowd and most the clientele are tired alcoholics that don't have much ambition. And I'm not tempted to turn to online personals and miss out on the chase (attracting, showing off the best parts of my personality, building intimacy). What are good places to meet women? I work a lot and don't meet women working on a blue collar job.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Where ever you go/are in your ordinary life. if you gonna go outside you ordinary pattern, everywhere can be a great place to stumble in to a single girl. think more what kind of girl you are after and where those usually might be. it's easier to get someone autside the typical pickup places since most human's aren't counting on being pickup
    for instance in some store. the game front is not up and running.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 4

• Go and ask your mom or grandma or any older relative pay them a visit they will hook you up very fast and they may give you a full list to choose from

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you tried meetup groups, social hikes, speed dating?

0|0
    0|0
  • Starbucks

0|0
    0|0
  • Thailand

0|0
    0|0
    • I had a Thai girlfriend when I was stationed in Asia. Most are looking for a husband though, especially if it's an American serviceman.

Recommended myTakes