Anyone else find dating around the holidays so unappealing they don't even try?

there is something about trying to date around this time of year which just makes the whole process unbearable. its unfortunate cause at the same time it might be easier to meet someone as other local singles might be feeling lonely and possibly more open to the idea of dating someone

maybe its just me but I walk around the mall and stores and everything is so expensive , the idea of buying someone an expensive gift just doesn't appeal to me much , although I admit that I've never really bought anyone a gift like expensive jewellery before.

and the idea that you need to be with someone cause of Christmas /new years just doesn't seem like a good enough reason to jump into a relationship with someone so soon

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely. It seems like everyone just wants to be in a relationship for the sake of it because it's the holidays and they don't want to be alone.

I'm like let's try this again after new year ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜‚

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah true I also donโ€™t know what you do in that situation if you do meet someone just before the holidays do you still get them a gift? I still donโ€™t know them after 2 or 3 dates and if they will see me again , so it might be better to wait