What to wear on a casual coffee date in winter?

Also very nervous. We met online and I have great online banter but I'm useless in person.
Any tips?

125

Most Helpful Guy

• Be yourself.. Wear what you would normally wear to coffee. not only will this be a more real interaction you should feel more comfortable with yourself and therefore be less useless.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go with casual but something I feel comfortable with i. e. jeans, a jumper, boots maybe add a scarf. Main thing is you aren't going out of your way to be someone you aren't just treat it like meeting up with a friend for shopping and have a lovely time :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE