What to wear on a casual coffee date in winter?

Also very nervous. We met online and I have great online banter but I'm useless in person.
Any tips?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Be yourself.. Wear what you would normally wear to coffee. not only will this be a more real interaction you should feel more comfortable with yourself and therefore be less useless.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go with casual but something I feel comfortable with i. e. jeans, a jumper, boots maybe add a scarf. Main thing is you aren't going out of your way to be someone you aren't just treat it like meeting up with a friend for shopping and have a lovely time :)

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Wear something comfortable; flat shoes, jeans. Don't overdo it and dress like you're going out clubbing on Saturday night. Relax and don't drink too much, including coffee, lest you spend a lot of time in the bathroom.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve seen some sexy sweaters. Clothes don’t have to be revealing to be hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweatshirt and Jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • I have great online

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Wear something you feel sexy in but that's casual. Jeans, boots, sweater or something like that

1|1
    0|0
  • Is it cold during winter where you are if so I would say skinny jeans a scarf and a long sleeve shirt and a jacket you can't go wrong with that its simple but cute

1|0
    0|0
  • A dark sweater and skirt over a pair of black leggings, paired with some boots and a jacket would be super cute if you've got thick or wool leggings that can keep you warm.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oo that does sound cute. Thanks!

• Dress comfortable so you can focus on what you are saying more than how uncomfortable you are.

Nice fitted Vneck swearter. Skinny jeans. And heeled boots. Comfy but still put together

0|0
    0|0
  • Just enjiy yourself and the person
    Wear a nice black coat with fake fur
    Black leggings
    Boots
    White sweatshirt or a hoodie
    Beanie and colourful scarf
    Voila 😝

0|0
    0|0
  • For a casual date I'd just wear a nice-looking sweater and tight jeans.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you’re most comfortable and confident in... and warm, since it is winter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aw same haha :3 and just wear like winer clothes with good makeup and look nice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans and a sweater would be nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • A coffee colored dress for spills since so nervous
    Arriving a bit late so waiting doesn't make nerves worse
    Focus on what to order that would make you feel comforted, for me it would be decaf latte or cappuccino (cream) + kolache/similar
    First words are fun & a complement to him, then let him carry the conversation ball

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go something classy but casual, like this:
    https://i.imgur.com/fhXWa9Q.jpg

And top it off with a down parka if you have one!

https://i.imgur.com/DXjPiai.jpg

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes