• True
    Vote A
  • False
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Partially true, partially false. Most guys wants sex. Many guys want more than just sex, hence why even hot guys have relationships. If it was just about sex then they could get it from any number of different girls. Let's face it, even average guys can get sex if their game is good enough. It's not that hard.

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• True

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Some guys date exclusively for sex, the "players" or "fuckboys" as it were.
    Most guys do date in part to have sex at some point in time (first date, third date, after marriage) The main reason most guys date it to find a gf/wife, and while sex at some point is a vital part of that, there are many others.

0|2
    0|0
  • At least not in my case. I mean biologically yea, I want sex. But that isn't the reason I seek companionship. I enjoy the emotional aspect of it more than the physical. Don't give me wrong sex is nice.. But yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Think of it like this. Girls want to get emotionally charged in order to have sex with a guy. Guys need sex in order to emotionally charge a woman. Our brains don't think until we have sex. The only thing going on dating a woman is we want sex. Only AFTER we have seen, do we really think about having a relationship.

0|0
    0|1
  • If it's on the menu ;)

I voted yes but I can think of plenty of times I went on dates with no intention of having sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all. Sure I want sex eventually but I would like to have a relationship first before I do that again

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not so crude i date so that one day i can find my 1 true love to worship every day anyways baby gurl you should give me your number

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe EVERYONE dates to have sex. That does not mean one night stands all the time, however.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all the time, I'm looking for someone to actually love now.

0|0
    0|0
  • To have sex eventually, yes. I don't think most expect it on a first date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys date for a relationship and sex usually comes with a relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, and no. in my case, I date for sex and frendship.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's way too black and white of choices.

0|3
    0|0
  • That's part of it yes, but only a part.

0|0
    0|0
  • DO! To fall in love. Really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look at all those liars

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously...

0|0
    0|0
  • False.

0|0
    0|0
  • True

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhm... No...

0|0
    0|0
  • False. There are guys that want a connection and relationship with a girl, you just have to find them.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes