Most attractive parts of a girls profile on dating apps?

I want to increase my chances of meeting nice guys on dating apps, but very little has happened. So what is it with a girls profile that will make you want to message her or and ask her out on a date? What makes a girl stand out besides attractiveness?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• The one thing on a profile that really does it is when I can see her nipples through... Oh wait, you mean the words not the profile... Sorry, I just had to.

To be quite honest, the photos is what catches my eye. Something interesting. Also the eyes and the smile. A person's expression tells a great deal about the person behind the face.