Most attractive parts of a girls profile on dating apps?

I want to increase my chances of meeting nice guys on dating apps, but very little has happened. So what is it with a girls profile that will make you want to message her or and ask her out on a date? What makes a girl stand out besides attractiveness?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The one thing on a profile that really does it is when I can see her nipples through... Oh wait, you mean the words not the profile... Sorry, I just had to.

To be quite honest, the photos is what catches my eye. Something interesting. Also the eyes and the smile. A person's expression tells a great deal about the person behind the face.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• To be honest, pics are 90% for most guys, at least as an initial filter. If you have any special interests that would show up on a search, if the site uses them, then you might mention that. Beyond that, try not to sound too high-maintenance; one of the things that will get me to pass is if she says something like "I'm very picky" or "must meet all these criteria".

0|0
    0|0
  • - No group pics
    - No snap filters (really, avoid them)
    - Smile (simple but tend to be forgotten)
    - No duckface
    - Show yourself in different situations, not just in your bedroom

0|0
    0|0
  • Y go with someone who only wants to sleep with you and drop u off like garbage u should just get with me and i would treat u like the queen of the world

0|0
    0|0
  • If you wanna attract a decent guy, don't take a picture with boobs hanging out of your top and put a bit of effort into your profile.

0|0
    0|0
  • No matter what you put, guys will be chasing you 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractiveness is mainly the only thing people care for on dating apps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Say: "i have a vag! na" , thats all you need

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes