When is it a good time to tell your ex partner how you feel? What do you say? Or Do?

Is there a good time to tell your ex partner how You feel? I feel like we both are holding back and someone needs to make a move? What have you done to let someone know how you feel?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex (technically still my wife) is mean and abusive. The time to tell her is when I will never see or hear her voice again. Until then I smile and try to do my best to not upset her.

My other ex's I would like to be able to tell them how much I was in love with them if I ever get the chance.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell them how you feel about what?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Like you love them and you want to make another go of things.

• That somewhat changes things. Are the children with you? I would definitely sit down with him if you have a baby on the way

• Thanks for the MHO :)