Would you take a girl who makes more money than you?

I’ve always wondered this and found the male ego has always gotten in the way of relationships with women who are the sole earners. But would you personally be in one? Would you feel emasculated? Angry? Happy? And why would you feel that way?

123

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it is natural within us to be the provider and want to work. Many men feel depressed if they aren't productive. Hear of the term "Put food on the table?" Back in the day that was literally took as go out and hunt so we can survive. Now, in the society we live, "hunting" is making money so we can indirectly put food on the table.

Not just ego, we love providing and when a woman fills that role, it kinda stings. We want to provide. Now that is fine if you earn more I don't care. But know what is going behind the scenes to it all

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So you’re saying as an underage person that when a man cannot do his natural instinct to provide for his woman and family, he feels like shit? That’s ego. He can still provide emotionally and physically.

• So a males ego will take a shot. I’m not talking about our natural instincts, I’m asking whether YOU, at this time would be comfortable being with someone who makes more money than you. As a medical student, I know what our bodies are naturally for so, would you be with a girl or whatever you like that makes more money than you?

• Her making money isn't a problem, it is if she is married to her career or is married to me. I think we should both be each others priorities, then whatever else

Most Helpful Girl

• I make more money than my boyfriend and he is totally fine with it. Not every guy has that ego, thankfully.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE