How to begin touching him lightly?

Ok this seems stupid but I really am at a lost here
I meet this guy often at his house
Somehow I really like sitting on the floor and he does too so basically we always start the evening by playing chess on the floor
Most time we never even finish the game because we talk a lot
Anyhow
THERE IS ALWAYS THE STUPID BOARD between us
How can I get physically closer to him?
I want to start lightly touching him when we talk
I want to initiate something that gets me out of this endless friendly zone (don't get me wrong I like to see him but I want to flirt with my body not just with our eyes)
So what really good and subtle excuse could I give to just get closer to him?
I tried the obvious one of showing him something on my phone but instead he just grabbed it and looked at what I wanted to show him
Ugh..
Help?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Make a illegal move and see if he corrects you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Crawl up on the sofa and motion him to sit next to you? I’d like to see more answers to this lol I’m not good at stuffs

0|1
    0|0
    • I swear I am not trying to make this complicated BUT he doesn't have a sofa.
      He has a tiny studio like apartment with a kitchen, a bathroom and his room with his bed and next to it the carpet where we always sit down hahaha

• this is so cute:) but maybe try sitting next to each other on the floor against the sofa or something and just talk. You can get closer to him that way

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but I am like stuck since the excuse he gives to ask me over is asking me over to play chess...
      And he always sets up the chess game haha. Even though I strongly hint we can do other stuff and even though like i said hahaa we never finish our game.

Recommended myTakes