Guys, in order to become a better girlfriend, what should I do?

Just wondering what guys want or expect from their girlfriends!
(both personality and looks)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats easy. Honesty, respect and consistency. Make him a priority. Nooo liieeeeinnngg. Noo exxcuussses. Pleasing your partner is infact the easiest thing in the world. Ask them what they want and then do it. Be willing to make sacrifices. Period. Be willing to do whatever it takes. Period.

1|0
    0|0
    • This is great! Thank you:)

• I forgot. You must also believe what he says, trust him and dont assume. It also wouldn't hurt to make him breakfast once or twice a week. It wouldn't hurt to leave him sweet texts to wakeup to. It wouldn't hurt to "pretend" to enjoy the things he enjoys. Everything you need to make your man happy you already have. When it comes to like his physical preferences like huge tits or whatever unfortunately you won't be able to help there but everything else outweighs that. At least it would if he really liked you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Well the things I look for in a girl is her personality like she plays video games likes to be near me so clingy but not on stalker level trust communication and respect and I like girls with Blue/Green/Silver eyes and red blue or green hair or brown and a girl that’s serious about being with me is what I look for so just be yourself

1|0
    0|0
  • don’t flirt with other guys, and he if is around make sure your giving most of your attention to him, he’s going to like that you care. for looks, maybe try soemthing with your makeup then ask him if he likes it, if he says yes then do that, or wear soemthing that you know he likes

1|0
    0|0
  • Stop trying to look nice and relax and be yourself.

1|0
    0|0
    • but what are some things a boyfriend would like their girlfriend to do or have?

• What guys in general want is not what I want, though I could tell you what they want, that doesn't mean you should do everything they want.

• Don't hang out with old boyfriends, don't hang out with guys, don't do anything that would bother you if he did it. Act like you're serious about the relationship. That's assuming he's willing to do the same.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have a lot of guy friends and he's told me he's fine with it but I will keep that in mind

• Just don't make him wonder about this guy or that guy. Think if he was hanging out with some certain girl a lot and that shit made you think. That's what you don't want.

• Spend time with them you know spoil him every once in a while too

0|0
    0|0
  • Be yourself, be honest and don't try to change him

1|0
    0|0
  • You're too young to have a boyfriend anyway

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!