Guys, in order to become a better girlfriend, what should I do?

Just wondering what guys want or expect from their girlfriends!
(both personality and looks)

08

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats easy. Honesty, respect and consistency. Make him a priority. Nooo liieeeeinnngg. Noo exxcuussses. Pleasing your partner is infact the easiest thing in the world. Ask them what they want and then do it. Be willing to make sacrifices. Period. Be willing to do whatever it takes. Period.

• This is great! Thank you:)

• I forgot. You must also believe what he says, trust him and dont assume. It also wouldn't hurt to make him breakfast once or twice a week. It wouldn't hurt to leave him sweet texts to wakeup to. It wouldn't hurt to "pretend" to enjoy the things he enjoys. Everything you need to make your man happy you already have. When it comes to like his physical preferences like huge tits or whatever unfortunately you won't be able to help there but everything else outweighs that. At least it would if he really liked you.