Have you ever had a crush on someone while being in a relationship?

Have you ever had a crush on someone while being in a relationship???

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually have one I'm crushing on currently. I can't put my finger on it but something about him. He's just so.. cute, and he actually seems to like talking to and flirting with me.

Though I feel absolutely horrible knowing that I have feelings like this when I already have someone who I love. I do my best to try and rid the feelings but it's not easy. Especially when you work with them:/
    I do not plan (no matter how much I like him) on getting with him. I just remind myself that all he is a cute crush I have and nothing like the amount of love I really do have for my SO.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What if you happen to break up with your current boyfriend would you act on it?

• Show All
    • No no I see where your going on with this.. in my fantasies that would be sooo hot!!😍
      Am I right! Whoo hoo

• Only your fantasies I think it will be better in real life go for it girl πŸ˜‰JKJKπŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, on many girls. My girlfriend knew about all of them.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• Sadly I have, as I admired this guy for his charm, looks, lifestyle and what not. He was and somewhat is still a guy i consider to be a great friend - he's married now. I felt super guilty to have my mind wander in thinking "What if?" We never dated as the opportunity to date was never there as I've come to learn we never loved eachother as strongly to break things off with the person we were dating back then when I was in my phase of crushing on the thought of him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I just admire guys in general cuz I don't know.. I just do , but I never develop feelings for someone while liking someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a crush on someone who was in a relationship. I didn't act on it cause I'm not that type of person

0|0
    0|0
  • Yepp I am now with the person I had a crush on he is way better then the guy I was dating at the time

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I haven't been in any relationship concerning love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

I felt bad about it, but the other guy was so much better lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have, realized I obviously didn't love the person I was with & ended the relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • No I havnt and it's worrying if you do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all Elena and Stephen😍😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
    • You like vampire diaries eww😷😷

• Show All
    • With u😹

• Ok better be I don't want to track you down and empty the AK on youπŸ‘ŠπŸ˜πŸ”«πŸ”«

• Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it happens but if I love the person I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes kinda

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah one time i was dating this girl but i had liked this other girl before and i had still liked her while

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but I didn't let it distract me. I have a strong will.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes