Have you ever had a crush on someone while being in a relationship?

Have you ever had a crush on someone while being in a relationship???

193

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually have one I'm crushing on currently. I can't put my finger on it but something about him. He's just so.. cute, and he actually seems to like talking to and flirting with me.

Though I feel absolutely horrible knowing that I have feelings like this when I already have someone who I love. I do my best to try and rid the feelings but it's not easy. Especially when you work with them:/
    I do not plan (no matter how much I like him) on getting with him. I just remind myself that all he is a cute crush I have and nothing like the amount of love I really do have for my SO.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What if you happen to break up with your current boyfriend would you act on it?

• No no I see where your going on with this.. in my fantasies that would be sooo hot!!😍
      Am I right! Whoo hoo

• Only your fantasies I think it will be better in real life go for it girl πŸ˜‰JKJKπŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, on many girls. My girlfriend knew about all of them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE