Doubts about a 4 year relationship?

Anonymous
When I was a freshman in college I was hooking up with this junior guy. We were both in band together, and had similar interests. Sophomore year I started dating someone else in the band, and we’ve been dating ever since. I’m now 23 and working on a second degree and I still think about that guy and I wonder what could’ve happened. Right now, I’ve been in my relationship for over 4 years and I feel like the only reason I’m still in it is because I’m comfortable with him and I am close with his family. Other than that, ne does many things that piss me off and I’m just not physically attracted to him anymore. And he also seems to put his friends ahead of me. I guess what I’m asking for is advice? I think about other guys all the time, especially that one guy, and I don’t know if its just “the grass is greener” syndrome or if I’ll actually be better off if I start with a clean slate. I am extremely conflicted, because I am so close with my current SO but I’m not attracted to him, but I’m afraid that I just have the grass is greener syndrome. Has anyone else gone through this before? Thanks.
Doubts about a 4 year relationship?
Add Opinion