How to handle a man in a foul mood?

This guy I'm seeing was super flirty and talkative today after we spent a super great night together last night. Then on his way home a car side swipped his car and took off. No major damage but definitely put him in a not as great mood. He still text me a few times but nothing like before, how long does it take guys to get over being in a bad mood.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Just leave him alone the rest of the night to cool off. Don't administer sex and food until the following day. (Whatever you're comfortable with.) If he responds poorly then you need to tell him he's being an ass when you are trying to cheer him up and that he needs to call you when he gets over it. Then go about your life. When he realizes you aren't wrong he'll call you back. Or he won't. Either way you win.

Most Helpful Girl

• 0_0 You should visit him, I may not know much, but I think you should visit him and try not to talk too much, he'll probably get annoyed.