Will a guy not ask a girl out because he broke?

I have a feeling one of my friends have a crush on me but he haven't made a move yet, and I think the reasoning is because he have no job right now and is very limited on funds. Will having a tight income prevent you from asking a girl you really into out?

122

Most Helpful Guy

• For many guys yup. Why just be rejected because you can't provide the resources for the date. It's better to remain silent then be humiliated. This runs deep in a lot of men. You could help make it easier and after confirming this suspicion, give some suggestions about what you'd like to do. Something, maybe a good free thing to start.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it could. You should ask him out.

• Like ask him out and offer to pay? That will be pretty progressive of me.

• It would be progressive- hence why you should do it.

• Yes. If he’s your crush and you want to go out with him but are concerned he’ll never ask for lack of money, you can single handedky overcome that hurdle for the both of you. Tell him he can get the next one.