When did you have your first kiss and what was it like? Good? Terrible? In-between?

Just had my first kiss with a guy much older than me and he was way more experienced. Wondering about ur experiences.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 13 or 14 and it was a friend just joking around, like a mini version of friends with benefits but it still was good. Everything afterwards has been more intimate

Most Helpful Girl

• Truth or dare at a party. Was crushing on this guy, and my friend knew I'd never been kissed and dared me to do it. It was short, sweet, but Bella awkward because his girlfriend was right there...

• Hell* not bella