Are we living in a 'Hook up' culture?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe one source of statistics I’ve seen actually showcase that we ARE NOT living in a hookup culture contrary to popular belief. That’s not to say that there aren’t people who aren’t hooking up, there’s plenty. I just believe it’s almost impossible to calculate how much sex everyone is having, because you can only ask them but not detect any deceit whatsoever. Also, what constitutes “hookup up?” Is it making out, oral, penetration? When you factor in the notion that booking up with fairly random strangers is not only risking, but extremely dangerous, you’d think most people would be keen and not do something like that. People usually hook up with those that they’ve known reasonably well, not some random stranger you met 4 minutes ago

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Without a doubt. I was attacked by an out of control feminist GaGer earlier for pointing out the fact that sex has gotten to be so available and unrestricted it's not necessary to have a committed relationship any longer.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh damn lol, I am sorry to hear a feminazi attacked you. She was triggered by the truth.

• I think she represented the truth and resented that fact. Especially when pointed out my a male.

• Of course
    Relationships are in required and looked down upon.
    Promiscuity is being glorified and normalized.
    Faithfulness and loyalty is too much to ask.
    Women are recorded to be unhappier than the previous generations.
    Its all one big chaos

1|0
    0|0
  • Forsure.

2|0
    0|0
  • Don't know. Never got that chance.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes YOU are

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Were we ever not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and a 'break up' culture as well. At this point nothing will last.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes