I snooped on his Facebook and now he won't talk to me. Help! Is he just going to ignore me forever?

kristina__882
Me and this guy have been talking/dating for about a year and a half. He's 26 and I'm 19.
One day while he had left his apartment and I was there alone I went on to his computer to check my work schedule. The work schedules are posted in this Fb group for my job. I went to Fb and his account was still logged on. I was about to X out but a message popped up and took me over to his other msgs. I was stupid, curious and bored so I started to click through some msgs and I ended up on the msgs between him and this girl during the summer he had talked to a lot, he claimed the conversation was innocent so I didn't want to read them. I opened up a couple different msgs, not reading them but to see when he last talked to them I guess. I immediately felt super guilty since I was invading his privacy so I closed out.
The next day he was acting weird and then texted me and asked if I used his computer. I said yes to check my schedule but after noticing your account was logged in I closed out. He asked if I was sure I didn't do anything else and I lied and said no. He brushed it aside and continued talking to me. The next day he was acting odd again so I asked what was up and he said he didn't think I was being completely honest about going on his computer. I said the same thing and he told me that until I I wanted to say what really happened he wasn't going to talk to me.
I told him what happened and he knew the whole time since he checked his history. He said he didn't believe me that I just opened and didn't read the msgs. I left him alone the rest of the day and sent him a long apology owning up to everything and he said he didn't believe me. I left him alone for another day and then apologized again and asked if we could talk and he said he didn't want to talk to me. I asked if he could let me know when we could talk and he said he didn't know.
I basically poured my heart out to him apologizing this morning and he said "I'm not ready to just be okay with you, you hurt me"
+1 y
So I went to two of his favorite restaurants to get his favorite foods and dropped off his lunch to him on break. I stayed long enough to make sure he got it and he couldn't stop smiling. He texted me telling me it was super sweet of me and I didn't respond and he texted me again an hour later saying again how nice it was of me.
4
2