Why don’t my boyfriend give me attention 🙄?

My boyfriend and I have just started dating but known each other for seven years and in a long distance relationship, he lives in Texas and I’m in Pennsylvania, I go to see him and he isn’t all over me, we had sex about 4 times in that week.. do you think he isn’t that into me? Or I’m just being crazy

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Since when having sex four times a week is considered "isn't that into me"?

• I haven’t seen this man in 7 years.. I thought he’d be more touchy feely

• Men are rarely touchy-feely. And they almost never show it to women, because it's not exactly good for their "strong and manly" image.