What do you think of incest?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Incest is sexual activity between family members or close relatives. This typically includes sexual activity between people in a consanguineous relationship - blood relations, and sometimes those related by affinity, stepfamily, those related by adoption or marriage, or members of the same clan or lineage. Many mammal species, including humanity's closest primate relatives, tend to avoid mating with close relatives, especially if there are alternative partners available. I am from India and belong to a traditional family culture. In our society, a girl and guy should not be close relative, and they must have distance of three generation from mother family line and distance of five generation in father family line. There are some supporting evidences that this type of restriction reduces possibilities of genetically transmitted defects. Our culture and family tradition is very much against incest relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • Got it. 😬😬

• Show All
    • What if we got attracted?

• Try to avoid meeting in privet - or try to meet some one of your family present when ever you meet. Try to keep relation formal. In Indian tradition if a girl tides a thread of Rakhi (Something like friendship belt) she is respected as almost real sister. Try to bring your relationship to this level. If your intentions are clean - she will respond accordingly. Trust Nature / God.

Most Helpful Guy

• My first wife had sex with her father from the time she was 13 until she was 21 or so. He had control of her mind so she did whatever he wanted whenever he wanted it. She never turned him down and even started to ask him for sex.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow 😱😱😱😱. I have relationship with my sister I fell bad now.

• Show All
    • Just with her.

• There never been third person between us.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I think it’s gross. That’s me.

3|3
    0|0
  • um... ew?

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong if both are legal and consenting.

2|0
    4|0
    • Have you had sex with your father?

• Show All
    • I can see that would be that way.

• Did you block me from messages?

• It's sick

2|0
    1|0
  • Pretty disgusting

3|2
    0|0
  • Something unhealthy

3|0
    0|0
  • Should be illegal. It's disgusting and people who do it should be sentenced to a lot of intensive therapy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Even if your momma is Adrian Lima
    78.media.tumblr.com/.../...cifIQx1sretbqo1_500.gif

Still incest is not right 🀨

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok if the partners are safe, and don't have children. OP, pm me

1|0
    2|0
  • I think that anyone can do what they want so long as they're not hurting others. If two relatives want to have sex, so long as they're safe about it, then it's fine with me

3|0
    0|0
  • Incest is a terrible idea that results in deformed retards.

2|0
    0|0
  • Oh my got it is horrible is awful on one of the partners and if a child is born they typically have significant birth defects

0|0
    0|0
    • It's already been 6 years we are doing this, still partner is safe. But I feel bad sometimes πŸ™

Till now nothing bad happened thank God

• i dont like it. if theyr all adults and they want to live that way so be it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's disgusting, and rightly illegal.

2|1
    1|0
  • It's illegal for a good reason.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's perfectly ok

2|0
    3|0
  • It's horrible

1|0
    0|0
  • Sto vomitando