What do you think of incest?

813

Most Helpful Girl

• Incest is sexual activity between family members or close relatives. This typically includes sexual activity between people in a consanguineous relationship - blood relations, and sometimes those related by affinity, stepfamily, those related by adoption or marriage, or members of the same clan or lineage. Many mammal species, including humanity's closest primate relatives, tend to avoid mating with close relatives, especially if there are alternative partners available. I am from India and belong to a traditional family culture. In our society, a girl and guy should not be close relative, and they must have distance of three generation from mother family line and distance of five generation in father family line. There are some supporting evidences that this type of restriction reduces possibilities of genetically transmitted defects. Our culture and family tradition is very much against incest relationship.

• Got it. 😬😬

• What if we got attracted?

• Try to avoid meeting in privet - or try to meet some one of your family present when ever you meet. Try to keep relation formal. In Indian tradition if a girl tides a thread of Rakhi (Something like friendship belt) she is respected as almost real sister. Try to bring your relationship to this level. If your intentions are clean - she will respond accordingly. Trust Nature / God.

Most Helpful Guy

• My first wife had sex with her father from the time she was 13 until she was 21 or so. He had control of her mind so she did whatever he wanted whenever he wanted it. She never turned him down and even started to ask him for sex.

• Wow 😱😱😱😱. I have relationship with my sister I fell bad now.

• Just with her.

• There never been third person between us.