Why doesn't my boyfriend want to kiss me?

Okay so, my boyfriend and I just started dating recently (2-3 months now), a couple of days ago, my guy friend, Ralph and my girl best friend, Sarah were at my house with my boyfriend and I. We all started playing truth or dare and Sarah and Ralph dared my boyfriend and I to kiss (we haven't before btw), so VERY HESITANTLY WE DID, but he really didn't want to? Anyways yesterday, Ralph and my boyfriend came over to my house and Ralph dared my boyfriend and I to kiss again but my boyfriend either said 'no' or just changed the subject when we were asked to kiss? Does he not like me? What? He always hugs me and hold my hand but clearly doesn't kiss me? WHY?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe stop having him do it in front of other people, thats probably awkard as fuck for him to be kissing his girlfriend in front of other people because they're telling him to. Talk to him about it alone with just you and him and I'm sure he'll want to kiss you, if not then you got some figuring out to do.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he is shy. Maybe he doesn't know how to kiss and gets nervous. Maybe he doesn't like anyone to be around. Etc.

There isn't enough information here to conclude anything. Just guesses. You must confront him and ask him about it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• You need to talk to him about why he doesn't kiss you. Be understanding and gently with the issue and questions. I would certainly think he would be kissing you by now, so something is holding him back. Be patient.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's not because he's just shy, it's because he's in a no win situation.
    1. The first time you kiss your girlfriend was just because you were dared to.
    2. You wait for a more appropriate time and you hurt your girl because she thinks you don't want her.
    He's probably nervous and doesn't appreciate the extra pressure.
    Your still young be patient with the poor kid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps, he wants it to be something special. If it's a dare, even if you're together, there's not much to it.. But then, I don't know him.. It's possible that's it though. Or... maybe he's shy? 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Is he gay? Serious question. I knew someone who was gay and acted exactly like this but he was afraid to admit to himself that he was gay for he tried to force himself to be straight but then he acted weird with his girlfriend, never kissing her, not showing physical intimacy, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he's just not into kissing or is embarassed to do it because he thinks he might not be very good or something

0|1
    0|0
  • It could be a load of reasons. The best way is to ask him directly but not aggressively because he needs to know you still want him to afterwards..

0|0
    0|0
  • my advise is you should privately ask him do u dont wanna kiss me? if he denied he doesn't love u if he like in sex ask then do it your shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Germophobe? That is more likely than him being gay like those other people said.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe he doesn't likes to kiss you in public

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he is too shy

0|0
    0|0
  • He sounds prude

0|0
    0|0
  • Is he gay?

0|0
    0|0
  • he could be gay and in the closet.

0|0
    0|0
  • is he muslim?

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn lol. May be u smell bad. Lol

0|0
    0|1
  • Yeah makes sense, teenagers

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• ask him?

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't want to kiss you

0|0
    0|0
  • He probably still likes you, please don't worry too much. Maybe he's just uncomfortable with kissing. He maybe wasn't ready but with the whole dare thing he felt like he had to. Or if he seems more weird about it, maybe confront him, a little talk never hurt!

1|0
    0|0
  • He must be nervous.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes