Why doesn't my boyfriend want to kiss me?

Okay so, my boyfriend and I just started dating recently (2-3 months now), a couple of days ago, my guy friend, Ralph and my girl best friend, Sarah were at my house with my boyfriend and I. We all started playing truth or dare and Sarah and Ralph dared my boyfriend and I to kiss (we haven't before btw), so VERY HESITANTLY WE DID, but he really didn't want to? Anyways yesterday, Ralph and my boyfriend came over to my house and Ralph dared my boyfriend and I to kiss again but my boyfriend either said 'no' or just changed the subject when we were asked to kiss? Does he not like me? What? He always hugs me and hold my hand but clearly doesn't kiss me? WHY?

517

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe stop having him do it in front of other people, thats probably awkard as fuck for him to be kissing his girlfriend in front of other people because they're telling him to. Talk to him about it alone with just you and him and I'm sure he'll want to kiss you, if not then you got some figuring out to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he is shy. Maybe he doesn't know how to kiss and gets nervous. Maybe he doesn't like anyone to be around. Etc.

There isn't enough information here to conclude anything. Just guesses. You must confront him and ask him about it.