If my boyfriend cheats on me, will I eventually find out?

If not, then how do I know?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends what you define cheating as. If it's an ongoing thing and he's doing it for long enough, you probably will eventually find out. If it's only a short hook up when he's away, you probably won't.

How will you know? Trust me, you'll know. Now there's no point in worrying about it, you've got to trust him. If he ends up cheating, then deal with it then.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's the tricky part of this question... if you ever begin doubting your boyfriend, then it's all over. Same if he doubts you.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• If he is cheating, at some point, he will do something that will make you question what he is doing. Of course, sometimes guy will do something that will make a girl question, when he's not cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its difficult actually coz people who cheat are good at it... but u cn find it out by trying to check their social networking accounts... gallery etc... n if he asks u not to check them then definitely something is wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, the rule of the universe indicates so. Find a boyfriend that's makes you feel he will never cheat.

0|0
    0|0
  • keep a eye on him. doubt that everything he doing that

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a saying: no matter how cleaver a criminal is, he always leaves a clue behind.

0|0
    0|0
  • You will find out and try talking to his friends

0|0
    0|0
  • You won't

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• yes because cheating is dumb and so is the cheater.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if he fucks up

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes