Is seeing is believing or deceiving?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Your reality is based on the belief that your senses won't deceive you. Some people needs their senses, like smell, touch, sight or hearing, to believe something.. Others will rely on a different kind of sense, to grasp whether something is, or isn't. :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But if you don't see something like infra red for example, does it mean it doesn't exist?

• I believe in universal connection myself. That we are/were all part of the same original energy/thought, that expanded to make the universe as we now perceive it. I also believe that the existing religions adhere to the same beliefs, but molded by different cultures to be named separately. This is what makes sense to me. :)

Consider this - You have two eyes, each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells, there are 100 trillion atoms, more than all the stars in the milky way galaxy. However, each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star, bilions of years ago, and yet, all to expand the consciousness, that is 'you'.

Our cosmos may be all we know, but it has an interesting sense of irony, in that we are the cosmos experiencing itself.. All we are, is a thought.. Part, of the original thought. :)

• U r a true Guru mate. I believe in what you believe.
      It's as we r the universe in a human experience, nothing is lost in the universe just energy takes different form. Like water.
      I always think that someone need to make this way of thinking a mainstream.