Telling a guy that you're interested in him? Turn off?

I told a guy that he was cute and I would like to hang out more.. He responded with "He was going to tell me the same thing". He said we should go on a date tomorrow and asked what time and he said we'll play it by ear. Is it a turn off when you have to do less of the chasing guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe being vocal like that is very important so well done

Just don't catch feelings before you know he feels the same. You shouldn't have to do all the chasing, pet him chase you some too. Just to test the waters.

Good luck!

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• It actually depends on the guy. Some guys like being the one to pursue the lady but I struggle to imagine it being an outright turn off to anyone other than a player. If you know what you want I absolutely encourage you to get it/him =)

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl and how interested i am. If my interest is just superficial I probably go running since they want something more than I do. If I do like them a lot I probably move faster and skip a few steps try to close it quicker.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's pretty silly. Would you even want to date a guy who was so flaky that he would reject you because you took the initiative and approached him? Good luck with this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it is not. It's good you are open and confident about what you like and love. There is no reason not to get/chase it. You are doing good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys just don't know.
    In today's "rape" culture, men taking the initiative is going to be less and less.

You ladies better do what's needed for yourselves, or end up alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having a girl ask is not a turn off. It can make a guy feel good that a girl asks him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no! I've only eve had 1 girl come onto me like that and I loved it! Very flattering to know the feelings are both ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • No turn off, it feels more than great to be asked out

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not a turn off. I would prefer girls take the initiative.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. The turn off for me would be that i have to do any chasing at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't worry me in the slightest, tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me or any guy I have ever asked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I think I won the lottery

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a turn on in my book

0|0
    0|0
  • No way it is totally flattering

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish there where more of you out there!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're over thinking things.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, perfectly fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a girl who can do that, well done you

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is turn off lady it's a turn on