Telling a guy that you're interested in him? Turn off?

I told a guy that he was cute and I would like to hang out more.. He responded with "He was going to tell me the same thing". He said we should go on a date tomorrow and asked what time and he said we'll play it by ear. Is it a turn off when you have to do less of the chasing guys?

224

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe being vocal like that is very important so well done

Just don't catch feelings before you know he feels the same. You shouldn't have to do all the chasing, pet him chase you some too. Just to test the waters.

Good luck!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl