Would this relationship last long? Or shall I leave her?

I've been with this girl that wouldn't show any affection after about 4 months dating. However around her friends and family she would. Not even a kiss when i would try to kiss her they would push me away when we're alone. She's not religious or anything like that. She would not introduce me to her friends it's almost she's ashamed of me. It's like she just wants to show me off. If something doesn't go her way she walks off like a child. When we go to the movies she will not let hug or kiss her it's like wtf. I have to go to her. She gets mad if i don't say i love you back. But yet i have to call first i have to text. So is this relationship worth saving or shall i leave once and for all?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like she’s being kind of shady and not showing affection. In the beginning of a relationship should be your honeymoon faze and to me it seems like it’s a chore to her and maybe you’re a rebound? Or she’s cheating? It’s hard to say if she brings you around family. I’d let it go. Get someone who shows they appreciate you and shows you off

Most Helpful Guy

• No the relationship isn’t worth the time and effort you have put into it. Leave her, and find someone who will love you.