How do I tell him that I have no experience?

I recently started using tinder and I have matched with a few really nice guys, but do I tell a guy I start dating that I have no experience whatsoever. And if so, how do I do that?

518

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't need to know honestly. And experience dating, or sexually? It doesn't matter either way though, it's just not important. IF and WHEN you actually met in person (or have sex if that's what you mean?), then you can share that "you're nervous" as you don't have a lot of experience. It's normal to be nervous, experienced or not. He will be also if he cares or likes you at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure if I should advice you to just be honest with him because some or most of the boys nowadays, get that chance or opportunity to take an advantage on you. They sometimes grab that chance and use your innocence to get what they want. So as for my advice, I think you shouldn't tell it to them yet, although most of them can sense and observe it through girl's actions but still don't tell it to them yet unless you are sure about him and both of you really know each other or you trust him enough to tell it to him.