How do I tell him that I have no experience?

I recently started using tinder and I have matched with a few really nice guys, but do I tell a guy I start dating that I have no experience whatsoever. And if so, how do I do that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't need to know honestly. And experience dating, or sexually? It doesn't matter either way though, it's just not important. IF and WHEN you actually met in person (or have sex if that's what you mean?), then you can share that "you're nervous" as you don't have a lot of experience. It's normal to be nervous, experienced or not. He will be also if he cares or likes you at all.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure if I should advice you to just be honest with him because some or most of the boys nowadays, get that chance or opportunity to take an advantage on you. They sometimes grab that chance and use your innocence to get what they want. So as for my advice, I think you shouldn't tell it to them yet, although most of them can sense and observe it through girl's actions but still don't tell it to them yet unless you are sure about him and both of you really know each other or you trust him enough to tell it to him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• No dont,... let the relationship build. naturally then when you trust them and want to gain that experience then you mention it so they can help you.

You gain experience by experiencing things. Obviously... so dont be put off by the lack of.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell them that you're "a little new to this" and you want someone to give you the right kind of experience. Not in a slutty way but in a cute way. just flirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Interact for short interval, let him know what kind of person u really are & when things start getting serious , u can tell him (that can act as a test for him- but yes or no - its a win win situation)

0|0
    0|0
  • Being straight forward is the beat thing. Or you beat through the bush mid conversation that you dont have experience in dating or popped cherry etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • just go around it like "I know 1 person that haven't dated anyone at all" (or something like that) just go that you're talking about your friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Just flat out tell him. Just say it. He'll understand. Not all of us have experience yet either. Do you mean you're a virgin?

0|0
    0|0
  • Be honest. It's not a disgrace to be inexperienced. If they are good guys they will be patient with you

0|0
    0|0
  • No you don't have to tell them anything to do with your dating past (or lack of).

0|1
    0|0
  • Honey, you're on Tinder, the guys on there are just looking to give you experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont feel shy to admit it. Go ahead. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you want to have sex with all of them you should not mention it and just hop on it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal princess. It's not a big deal for guys. Go for it princess

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am inexperienced

0|0
    0|0
  • just say it

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be honest.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• some guys like virgins and/or girls who have no experience but i would simply say something about this person being the first person and they may feel special so it can be a positive

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you're looking for serious things, you don't have to share your sexual activity with him that fast anyways.

If you just want to get hooked then just say that you're new to it and if he could show you around lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Simply say it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell it directly.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes