Are crooked/gapped teeth a dealbreaker?

Could you date an otherwise attractive person who has (hella) imperfect teeth? The person is completely hygienic and their teeth are clean; just got unlucky

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• of course that would not bother me in the slightest. in japan young ladys are having their teeth altered so are crooked and gapped as it makes them look cute.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Not exactly a dealbreak, but it is a big minus...

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• In some Asian cultures its considered a good thing to have imperfect teeth. However in places like england, its just a thing and in america its usually important to have perfect teath

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really going to hurt how attractive someone is generally if it's extremely bad. It can be because it could be that one thing that is just too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be able to say without seeing. Although I would like to say it wouldn't bother me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer nice teeth, but to some extent you just go with the flow. Besides, I'm sure you are your harshest critic.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it is not a deal breaker. But saddly not a bonus

1|0
    0|0
  • Nobody is perfect, something that I always keep in mind, unless its really bad

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes