Is it ok to date your ex's bestfriend after a brk up?

Is it ok to date ur ex's bestfriend? his friend has always been there for me n he claims he loves me is it ok? or its just a game?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You can try, but I honestly doubt it has any chance of working out. Eventually you will be seen as the girl who came between two best friends. Very few women are even prepared to fight that battle. It is extremely unlikely that you could win. The classy thing to do would be to walk away.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • exactly this is y am still not all in i tried walking away though but his a fighter he looked for me.
      am ready to fight the battle hopefully his ready to fight it harder with me.

• No, you obviously misunderstand. You are going to be fighting the battle against both of them. Alone. I would look for a third option. But then it is your life... wreak havoc.

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not ohk there are some things in life that I would not do and this is one of them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE