Does your boyfriend still tell you that you're beautiful?

When he's talking about something and suddenly trails off and makes a comment about how beautiful you are? My boyfriend did this the other day and I thought it was soooo sweet! He was like "After we finish grocery shopping we should go to the movies and then..." He pauses for a moment and then goes "You're so beautiful." I was taken aback because it was so random and completely unrelated to what we were talking about it but it was so adorable! <3 Does your boyfriend still do this? Guys, do you do this to your girlfriend? Thanks! :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• People are very different in the ways they show affection. A guy might not necessarily say I love you or how beautiful you are but might show his love by working hard and bringing hope a paycheck or helping out around the house.

It's nice that you boyfriend makes you feel special though.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine doesn't do this but he'll say sometimes "hey beautiful " or "do you know how beautiful you are?" And it's so sweet ❤️

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• How long have you been together?

0|0
    0|0
    • It'll be two years in February :)

• Yeah

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No😢😢I wish he did tho but If I send him a selfie and say “I look like crap” he says “don’t lie babe your gorgeous” so I guess he does

0|0
    0|0
  • He does, all the time. I was talking about the office the other day and he called me beautiful out of the blue ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend does this all the time. Most recent time was last night.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes