Would hearing a rumour put you off someone?

I guy I like and have meet up with a few times has changed towards me since he herd a rumour even tho I told him it wasn't true.

While he was on a night out someone told him I'd slept with a guy he disnt like he text and asked me was it true and told him it wasn't but k don't feel he believed me and he seemed really annoyed but kept texting me and hasn't mentioned it again but I feel like he'
Distanced himself

Would a rumour really put you off someone you liked?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• It can make me uneasy, but if I truly like the person then I'll trust their claims. Like I said already though it can make me uneasy because it raises the possibility of something else in the water but there is no definitive evidence and that stresses you out more.

Most Helpful Girl

• No but I've learnt to listen and take note...