Would hearing a rumour put you off someone?

I guy I like and have meet up with a few times has changed towards me since he herd a rumour even tho I told him it wasn't true.

While he was on a night out someone told him I'd slept with a guy he disnt like he text and asked me was it true and told him it wasn't but k don't feel he believed me and he seemed really annoyed but kept texting me and hasn't mentioned it again but I feel like he'
Distanced himself

Would a rumour really put you off someone you liked?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It can make me uneasy, but if I truly like the person then I'll trust their claims. Like I said already though it can make me uneasy because it raises the possibility of something else in the water but there is no definitive evidence and that stresses you out more.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No but I've learnt to listen and take note...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I always form my own opinions of people, because I don't always see or experience them the same way. Everyone is different. If I hear something, I keep it in mind, but I don't let it change anything unless I personally experience it or see it. Or, hear it from them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's possible. I mean if I was in his situation and a girl told me it wasn't true and I didn't believe her of course I'd be turned off. Why would I be into a girl I don't trust?

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't listen to rumors. They just complicate things. I'll find out from the person if it's true.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the person who gave the rumour to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • When it comes to who, or how many a girl has slept with, most of them lie. He probably doesn't believe you. I've been put of girls by rumors, but I took steps to figure our whether they were true or not.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes